We've Been Living our Happily Ever After for

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Supplier's Review: Sta Clara De Montefalco Pasig

I know this is called supplier's rating but I wouldn't give stars to them. I believe that the church is a non-negotiable supplier in the wedding and no matter how much we like or dislike them, at the end of the day, we still need to get married in a church. Unlike other suppliers, you have to bear with them more. So here goes:

The pros:
Sobrang mura! Their all in rate is only 10k!
To get married in the church in our village, the all in package is 8,500 and that's considering that the aisle is about 3 meters long.Wala pong nawawalang zero dyan, the church is hexagonal in shape so the aisle is very short(hence fewer flower arrangements). For Sta Clara, the aisle is much longer pero un nga, 10k lang

It remains as the tallest church in the Philippines.
I imagine sharing this with our offspring, na kinasal kami sa pinakamataas na simbahan sa Pilipinas. Not to mention that it is extremely beautiful, which makes it as the perfect backdrop to your special day. They also have a lot of parking space so it wouldnt be a problem.

They really put a lot of thought into their pre-cana seminar. 

It was a two day affair and I must say that my fiance and I really learned a lot. Their marriage "inventory" activity was exceptionally helpful

The cons


They wont accept your reservation until you have passed the canonical interview.
This caused a lot of stress on my part since I wanted to finalize things as early as possible and imagine the looming horror that they might not accept us in the end.


They also put a lot of emphasis on the orientation for the photographers. This was one of the reasons why we switched suppliers a month before the wedding- our original contact wanted to charge us their full rate for attending the orientation.

The sermon wasnt so good either. 
The priest didnt give any advice whatsoever, minadali talaga ung kasal namin. I was upset on this part a lot. The greater half of our entourage wasnt able to walk kasi we followed their rule- dapat 5 minutes before the set time naglalakad na para makarating sa altar at exactly 4pm kasi sabi nila the priest would cut the sermon if we're late. But the sermon was very short nonetheless- in the vernacular-masabi lang.

Final Say: It feels good to say that we got married in the tallest church in the Philippines. Our pictures also turned out fine but if you want a heartfelt ceremony in a church that wont give u that much trouble, I guess your neighborhood parish is still better :(

Pictures for your appreciation. Tah-Tuh!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi may question ako this is eloiza from cainta may gustosan sana ako itanong about the church san ba kita pwede makauspa or kaht sa chat lang? palan kasi namn dyan dn mag pakasal kaso since nbsa ko nga blog m parang nag dalwang isip ako may tatanong sana ako

Arnold and April said...

Hi Eloisa. Please add me on facebook or send me an email- bubbles_04042003@yahoo.com :)

Arnold and April said...

Hi! Somebody named A. Sison sent me a message on Facebook but for some reason, I cant reply to you. You can try sending me a message through email and I'd get back to you. Thank you!

span.fullpost {display:inline;}